Welcome!

Welcome to a great new year at school!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #9

Although it has only been less than 24 hours since I got back from vacation in Massachusetts, I still see the clammers of Ipswich, MA, dragging home their succulent morsels...I might be just a little plane-lagged, but if you squint, and say, "Clams in butter, oh my!" three times, you may just see them too...oh yes, you probably have to click on that link below too...Squint real hard now, or it won't work....

http://screencast.com/t/OTg2NGRiNjct

1 comment:

The Thornwood Library said...

Did you have a chance to explore Skype too for Tool #9? I just discovered it last year and love it for bringing students from different schools together or arranging for an author to talk with our kids about his/her books. Have you used it before?

Millie